25 hours per week
Salary £13,000 per annum
5 weeks holiday pro rata plus pension scheme
The Archdiocese of Liverpool is seeking to recruit an administrator in the Curia Department based at the Liverpool Archdiocesan Centre for Evangelisation (LACE), Sefton Park, Liverpool.
The primary focus of the role is to provide administrative support to the Chancellor in his role as principal custodian and organiser of the official acts of the Curia in the Archdiocese of Liverpool. Duties will include the preparation of documents associated with dispensations or permissions required for marriage or the other sacraments, updating and collating data to produce reports and other ad hoc requests as required.
Candidates must have empathy with the ethos and mission of the Roman Catholic Church along with a commitment to the work of the Curia Department.
You must have;
• A good standard of education with excellent verbal and written skills
• Experience of working in a busy office and dealing with a broad range of administration tasks
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to work collaboratively and independently
• Strong I.T ability with Microsoft Word, Excel and email systems
• A highly confidential and non-judgemental approach
Possession of the following would be advantageous;
• Experience with web based data management systems
• An understanding of the Roman Catholic Church
The successful candidate will ideally be available to work Monday to Friday, office hours. However, we recognise there may be some candidates with the required skills and experience seeking to work an alternate work pattern and would therefore suggest you get in touch to discuss this in more detail.
Please download an information pack here -
Alternatively, contact Human Resources on 0151 522 1073 for a postal application pack
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 29 January 2018
Interview Date: Monday 12 February 2018
This post is not subject to an Enhanced Disclosure by the Disclosure & Barring Service